I am currently unable to find some time to post more on cosmopolitanism. I am dividing my time between my current part-time job, and my job search as I am moving to London on 1 October. I am also looking for an accommodation. As soon as my situation is stabilised, I shall be able to post again. For the moment being, all my energy is drained by this constant invisible competition that I face each time I am writing a new job application and re-tuning my CV. Tough to join the workforce.
- Twitter feud at its best: newstatesman.com/science-tech/s… twitter.com/stephenfry/sta… 4 days ago
- RT @Joanne_Paul_: Who in history is 'hot'? And who's not? Me w the always eloquent & interesting @greg_jenner on @HistoryExtra podcast http… 1 week ago
- A guide for the modern troll:😁 twitter.com/keenera/status… 3 weeks ago
- Danish historians conference tomorrow and Saturday: sdu.dk/danskhistorike… 1 year ago
- RT @sergenoiret: CFP Cont. #history J. Memoria e Ricerca, 20 anniversary: don't forget deadline 15/01/2013 #twitterstorians , http://t. ... 4 years ago
fiercebuddhist on Avenel’s biography of An… Efter MR-kulmen | Mo… on Google labs: cosmopolitanism v… ideal on Schlereth: The Cosmopolitan Id… Lan Tester · on From the nation-state to the c… perolofdk on Peter Wessel – Poly…
Towards a Cosmopolitan Cosmopolitanism? by Frank Ejby Poulsen is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Non-Commercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 Unported License.
- 108,461 visitors