I am currently unable to find some time to post more on cosmopolitanism. I am dividing my time between my current part-time job, and my job search as I am moving to London on 1 October. I am also looking for an accommodation. As soon as my situation is stabilised, I shall be able to post again. For the moment being, all my energy is drained by this constant invisible competition that I face each time I am writing a new job application and re-tuning my CV. Tough to join the workforce.
- Danish historians conference tomorrow and Saturday: sdu.dk/danskhistorike… 10 months ago
- RT @sergenoiret: CFP Cont. #history J. Memoria e Ricerca, 20 anniversary: don't forget deadline 15/01/2013 #twitterstorians , http://t. ... 4 years ago
- RT @Cambridge_Uni: #Austerity measures do not work ow.ly/gxUQX Podcast via @cambridgejbs 4 years ago
- EUI debates solutions to euro zone crisis - European University Institute eui.eu/NewsPages/2012… 4 years ago
- Visiting scholar at LMU-Munich. 5 years ago
fiercebuddhist on Avenel’s biography of An… Efter MR-kulmen | Mo… on Google labs: cosmopolitanism v… ideal on Schlereth: The Cosmopolitan Id… Lan Tester · on From the nation-state to the c… perolofdk on Peter Wessel – Poly…
Towards a Cosmopolitan Cosmopolitanism? by Frank Ejby Poulsen is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Non-Commercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 Unported License.
- 107,617 visitors