I am currently unable to find some time to post more on cosmopolitanism. I am dividing my time between my current part-time job, and my job search as I am moving to London on 1 October. I am also looking for an accommodation. As soon as my situation is stabilised, I shall be able to post again. For the moment being, all my energy is drained by this constant invisible competition that I face each time I am writing a new job application and re-tuning my CV. Tough to join the workforce.
- FYI on the state of higher education in Denmark. Humanities are not worthwhile, and neither are master's degrees: timeshighereducation.com/news/humanitie… 23 hours ago
- RT @Joanne_Paul_: Great article showing the importance of skills learned in the humanities for getting hired. Analysis | The surprising thi… 1 day ago
- RT @Cambridge_Uni: "Look up at the stars and not down at your feet" - Professor Stephen Hawking 1942-2018 cam.ac.uk/stephenhawking https://t… 6 days ago
- RT @samuelmoyn: Hayden White, Who Explored How History Is Made, Dies at 89 nytimes.com/2018/03/09/obi… 1 week ago
- RT @Diderotesque: 10 funded PhD scholarships in 18th-century studies at the University of Halle; applications welcome by 3 April (History,… 2 weeks ago
Cosmopolitanism – As… on Beck, Ulrich — The Cosmo… On the desire to mig… on Beck, Ulrich — The Cosmo… fiercebuddhist on Avenel’s biography of An… Efter MR-kulmen | Mo… on Google labs: cosmopolitanism v… ideal on Schlereth: The Cosmopolitan Id…
Towards a Cosmopolitan Cosmopolitanism? by Frank Ejby Poulsen is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Non-Commercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 Unported License.
- 111,680 visitors