I am currently unable to find some time to post more on cosmopolitanism. I am dividing my time between my current part-time job, and my job search as I am moving to London on 1 October. I am also looking for an accommodation. As soon as my situation is stabilised, I shall be able to post again. For the moment being, all my energy is drained by this constant invisible competition that I face each time I am writing a new job application and re-tuning my CV. Tough to join the workforce.
- RT @Joanne_Paul_: Still haunted by the anonymous student feedback I received on a course one year, that 'sometimes it felt like we were lea… 1 day ago
- RT @Joanne_Paul_: The context behind #twitterlibraryloan, very much worth a read - Academic journal publishing is headed for a day of recko… 1 week ago
- Academic procatstinating: sitting still staring emptily at back of a computer screen without chewing on any paper,… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 weeks ago
- openculture.com/2013/11/fly-th… 1 month ago
- Twitter feud at its best: newstatesman.com/science-tech/s… twitter.com/stephenfry/sta… 2 months ago
Cosmopolitanism – As… on Beck, Ulrich — The Cosmo… On the desire to mig… on Beck, Ulrich — The Cosmo… fiercebuddhist on Avenel’s biography of An… Efter MR-kulmen | Mo… on Google labs: cosmopolitanism v… ideal on Schlereth: The Cosmopolitan Id…
Towards a Cosmopolitan Cosmopolitanism? by Frank Ejby Poulsen is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Non-Commercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 Unported License.
- 110,259 visitors