- RT @Joanne_Paul_: Still haunted by the anonymous student feedback I received on a course one year, that 'sometimes it felt like we were lea… 1 day ago
- RT @Joanne_Paul_: The context behind #twitterlibraryloan, very much worth a read - Academic journal publishing is headed for a day of recko… 1 week ago
- Academic procatstinating: sitting still staring emptily at back of a computer screen without chewing on any paper,… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 weeks ago
- openculture.com/2013/11/fly-th… 1 month ago
- Twitter feud at its best: newstatesman.com/science-tech/s… twitter.com/stephenfry/sta… 2 months ago
Cosmopolitanism – As… on Beck, Ulrich — The Cosmo… On the desire to mig… on Beck, Ulrich — The Cosmo… fiercebuddhist on Avenel’s biography of An… Efter MR-kulmen | Mo… on Google labs: cosmopolitanism v… ideal on Schlereth: The Cosmopolitan Id…
Towards a Cosmopolitan Cosmopolitanism? by Frank Ejby Poulsen is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Non-Commercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 Unported License.
- 110,259 visitors