I wrote a seminar paper at the European University Institute for the seminar “Nationalism in Theory and Practice” with Profs. Rainer Bauböck and Michael Keating. Since it received an excellent review I publish it here. You can find it on my academia.edu webpage: http://eui.academia.edu/FrankEjbyPoulsen/Papers/138682/Cosmopolitanism-and-Nationalism.
- openculture.com/2013/11/fly-th… 1 month ago
- Twitter feud at its best: newstatesman.com/science-tech/s… twitter.com/stephenfry/sta… 2 months ago
- RT @Joanne_Paul_: Who in history is 'hot'? And who's not? Me w the always eloquent & interesting @greg_jenner on @HistoryExtra podcast http… 2 months ago
- A guide for the modern troll:😁 twitter.com/keenera/status… 2 months ago
- Danish historians conference tomorrow and Saturday: sdu.dk/danskhistorike… 1 year ago
On the desire to mig… on Beck, Ulrich — The Cosmo… fiercebuddhist on Avenel’s biography of An… Efter MR-kulmen | Mo… on Google labs: cosmopolitanism v… ideal on Schlereth: The Cosmopolitan Id… Lan Tester · on From the nation-state to the c…
Towards a Cosmopolitan Cosmopolitanism? by Frank Ejby Poulsen is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Non-Commercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 Unported License.
- 109,721 visitors